Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hello

I've been taking lots of pictures lately, and this is the companion blog to my writing blog The Compulsive Confessor. Even though I upload on Flickr and Facebook, I'm essentially a writer, and part of why I like taking pictures is so I can tell a story side by side.

Until very recently, I used a Canon Powershot A480, but recently have upgraded to the Canon 1000D, which I use with the starter lens (I'm not great at specs, but Google it, and you should find out.) This is what I see.

1 comment:

  1. I have a suggestion for you, blogspot's layout for picture blog (I am assuming it is one) are little different than regular blog which enables you to post pictures in high definition (without having to click on the picture to do so). Try that out, incase you're willing to experiment.

    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete